January 18, 2013 ~ Sam's Wedding
Since it was Lucas brothers wedding I figured I would have Lucas write about it. Here is what Lucas wrote.
Sam's wedding was an absolute blast! The sealing went great, the sealer, Patriarch Tate, did a great job. By him sealing Sam and Jordan, it makes it official, Patriarch Tate married all 3 of us! First Carrie and Jeff, then Rachel and I, then finally Sam and Jordan.
The weather was perfect, a little chilly but very nice. After taking pictures for half hour or so, we went back home to get ready for the reception.
The reception was held at a golf course that overlooked the Las Vegas valley. It was very nicely done. A lot of people came to the reception even though it was all the way in Antheim. At first the DJ was just playing music until most of the people showed up. After there were more people, the DJ played a little bit more upbeat music. At that point, a lot of people got up to dance. But when they put on the Billie Jean by MJ, people cleared the dance floor for me, because that’s my jam. What was even better, the DJ had a hat and glove, just like the one Michael Jackson wears. I am not a very good dancer, but I do know a few dance moves of MJ. Sam joined in as well…it made for a good night.
Sam said this about his wedding:
Sam said this about his wedding:
"Our wedding day was such a happy day for me! Nothing could have gone better than it did. I felt very loved that day by my family and friends as they showed their support by coming to such a special occasion for us. Best of all, I got to marry Jordan, who has brought me joy and has worked with me to create our new life together. The day seemed to go by too fast - I barely got to eat at the reception because I was talking with everyone and having such a good time."





No comments:
Post a Comment