September 21, 2013 ~ Diana's Wedding!
Diana is married!! It was such a fun occasion. I love weddings! It was nice because everyone was able to come. Bryant came from Chicago for it! It has been a while since all of the Hoer siblings have been together so it was really nice. Diana and Cody are like a model couple, both very good looking. It was special being able to see my big sister get sealed to Cody for all eternity. It made me remember my wedding day and how wonderful a day it was. I am so grateful that Lucas and I are able to spend all eternity with each other, we are going to have so much fun!
The decorations at the reception were awesome. I loved the lights and everything. It was fun being able to see old friends and a lot of family came in town for the wedding so it was fun seeing family also. Carolyn, Monica and Seth were able to stay at our house for a night before leaving to go back to California. Monica is pregnant and such a cute pregnant girl!















No comments:
Post a Comment