I
knew I was going to be getting married in a week but getting the marriage
license really made everything seem more realistic. It was so fun getting the
license. Luckily there wasn’t a long line but man was it a reality check, that
I do live in Vegas!! When we were in line, which made me feel super young
because I was clearly 10 years younger or more than everyone in the line, there
were 2 or three couples in wedding cloths. Then after we got our license we
came out of the marriage bureau doors and down the steps and were greeted by
many people, asking if we had picked a wedding chapel to be married in yet.
They must be getting business by being there because there was a number of
them. It was an exciting event and it made me even more excited to get married
in the temple and to get married to Lucas.
No comments:
Post a Comment