Sunday, July 22, 2012

May 5th 2012 ~ Beatles Love

On May 5th, 2012 Lucas got free tickets from work to the Beatles Love show on the strip!! Thanks to Lucas's job we were able to get tickets! I had wanted to see the Beatles Love show ever since my older siblings went and saw it without me haha and so I was very excited to go see it with my husband to be!!



The show was different then I expected, I thought it was going to be 4 guys dressed up as the Beatles singing their songs but instead it was recordings of the actual Beatles songs and acts that went with each song. At times I wondered how certain acts went with certain songs but I didn't care because the acrobatic acts were amazing and they had some cool stunts with guys rollerblading!! Overall it was a fun night with my man with good entertainment and fun memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment