Sunday, August 26, 2012

July 9th 2012 ~ Pinball Hall of Fame!

July 9th ~ pinball hall of fame
An overflowing cup of spare change plus some spare time equals pinball hall of fame! I had heard of the place here and there but on July 9th 2012 I finally went to the pinball hall of fame with my new hubby Lucas. It was so much fun...a lot more fun than I thought it would be!
They had Tetris, packman, the classic shooting games, table hockey, bowling, tons of pinball machines and lots of other old games I had never seen before. At first we tried lots of games, considering it’s a warehouse of old arcade games with isle and isle of games, but then we found out what we liked. Lucas really liked the shooting game and this one game where you have a ball on a pole that you control by moving each side up or down and you have to get the ball in numbered holes in order that are among a maze of other holes, it was a really fun game actually. 
 Lucas looked really cute while he was playing the game because he was so into the game so I just had to take a picture!


 Table Hockey!! Tony won table hockey championship game!


But we both really like this game that only cost a nickel (instead of a quarter) and if you scored 240 points you got your nickel back and could play again, I think that was the concept that made it addicting! In the game you would pull a leaver that would fling the nickel and the nickel would slide down and fall in the closest spot, each spot being different amounts of points. The goal was to pull the leaver slower or quicker in order for the nickel to get in the higher pointed slots. Like I said it was addicting and the time flew by, especially with having no clocks in the whole place, and we ended up spending almost 2 hours in the pinball hall of fame, but it was a fun night of competitiveness and cheering with victory!
The nickel game we both really liked!

No comments:

Post a Comment