July 12 ~ USA Basketball Team
July 12th we went and saw the USA Basketball team annihilate Dominican Republic in an Exhibition game for the 2012 Summer Olympics and it was awesome! Sam, Jordan, Tony, Lucas and I were all able to go to the game together so it was fun because they are just fun people and Tony always has interesting facts about sports up his sleeve. I have never been to an NBA game (and technically still haven't) so it was awesome to see all of the best players from the NBA on one team and playing together dominating! The NBA team, to give you an idea of how good of a team we have, consisted of: Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant, Tyson Chandler, Anthony Davis,
Kevin Durant, James Harden, Andre Iguodala, LeBron James, Kevin Love, Chris
Paul, Russell Westbrook and Deron Williams. Some of these names have no significance to me because I don't know who they are but I figured I would list the whole team for memories sake. Even though we were dominating the whole game it was still fun to watch because it was pretty much a dunk contest for the US team and boy was there some pretty awesome dunks! Our seats were nosebleeds but the seats were only $13 a piece and we could still see the game and it was the best of the best playing! I have stated how much we dominated throughout my post, so i saved the best for last! Dominican Republic scored a whopping 59 points, or should I say the US team allowed DR to score a whopping 59 points and the USA team scored a total of 113!
No comments:
Post a Comment