Sunday, September 16, 2012

July 18th 2012 ~ Jet skiing and Cliff Jumping

July 18th ~ Jet skiing and Cliff Jumping


Sadly this is the only picture we got with our fun adventure on the lake together but we were just having so much fun I didn't even think to get a picture until we were in the car going home!! 

      Taralyn and Jordan invited Lucas and I to go jet skiing and we went jet skiing over by Neilson's Landing so we were able to cliff jump while we weren't jet skiing! It was so much fun!! This was actually the first time Lucas and I had been jet skiing or at the lake together even. He had never seen me on a jet ski...boy was he surprised!! I am usually more on the cautious side but with having water everywhere I am more of a dare devil. I have grown up driving a jet ski and boating and tubing and all of that fun stuff so you could say I know how to have some fun on a jet ski :) Lucas was caught of guard by my dare devil personality on the water and he was thrown off the jet ski pretty quickly because he wasn't expecting it. Taralyn's jet ski flips kind of easy also so the second time around we were both thrown off and we flipped the jet ski over completely...but luckily we got some momentum going and we were able to flip it back over. By the end of the trip Lucas warmed up to the jet ski and threw me off once or twice. It was really fun just being with my husband out on the open lake jet skiing and getting a little wet every now and then. It was a really fun trip, getting to know Jordan (soon to be my cousin-in-law) and just spending the day with my fun cousin Taralyn and also Emma and Sophia came! Man, I was surprised with Sophia, she has no fear with jumping off of cliffs. Just picture this cute little 8 year old girl jumping off of a10 foot cliff with no fear and working her way up to a 15 or maybe even 20 foot cliff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment