Friday, October 25, 2013

November 8, 2012 ~ Zarkana show

November 8, 2012 ~ Zarkana show

 Zarkana is by far the best Cirque Du Soleil show I have seen so far! It had so many tricks that seemed so simple. But when you thought about the trick it blew your mind because of how difficult it is to do. This one guy went down into the middle splits and then just slinked up from the middle splits not using his arms or anything and he made it seem so easy. This one act these two strong men have a long 2x4 on their shoulders and they are flinging this girl up and down on it. The girl would go up, do a couple of backflips then land back on the 2x4. It was crazy because of how much air she was getting and how she was landing on such a small area. Another act that was amazing was this group of people, they managed to stack 4 people high. They were throwing people around like they were dolls and then catching the person in a hand-stand or standing up. If that makes any sense at all but they had no pads so it was that much more amazing. The whole show blew my mind and I was thoroughly entertained during the acts. In between the acts they had these 2 guys that would come out and fill time while everyone else was preparing for the next act. These 2 guys were supposed to be funny but they weren't at all. They just slowed the show down and I dreaded when it was their turn to come out. The show has only been on the strip for 2 weeks and so I am hoping it was slow because of that reason. I am hoping that if I get the chance to see the show again it will be smoother and they will have perfected the filler act because it was an amazing show other then the filler acts.



 
 



 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment