Monday, September 1, 2014

January 2014 ~ Kitchen Re-due

January 2014 ~ Kitchen Re-due 

We had the tile done in July 2013, about a month after we bought the house but I wanted to put everything in one post so you could see the transformation!





With some paint, new hardware and a lot, I mean A LOT of elbow grease we upgraded our cabinets!! We took all of the cabinet doors off and spray painted the hinges silver. We got knobs and handles for the cabinets and added a corner shelf to our cabinet by the fridge. We also added crown molding to the top of the cabinets so they would go up to the ceiling. The crown molding for the corner shelf and cabinet too forever to figure out! It took forever because of figuring out the angle of the corners. The crown-molding took a while but it was well worth it!! I will probably never want to re-due cabinets again though...












No comments:

Post a Comment