Friday, August 15, 2014

December 25, 2013 ~ Christmas Day!

December 25, 2013 ~ Christmas Day! 

Our first Christmas in the house was awesome! I made a onesie for Lucas for christmas. I gave it to him early so he could wear it in Cedar City but Im surprised how much he liked it! Christmas morning the alarm woke us up and we snuggled for a while before getting out of bed. But I love snuggling and since we were both in our onesies I just had to get a picture! I unfortunately didn't get any action pictures of us opening presents but it was a good christmas! I got everything I could ever want. I already had everything I could ever hope for though. I have a wonderful husband who is loving, hard working and a strong priesthood holder. I have loving, supportive family members (both my own and Lucas's family) and I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! After unwrapping presents at our own house we stopped by the Tielemans household for a little and opened up presents then headed to the Hoer household. At the Hoer's we had dinner and the traditional talent show. It was a wonderful day full of present, fun family and good food. 














No comments:

Post a Comment