October 2013 ~ Trunk Or Treat and Halloween
Lucas and I got really into Trunk Or Treat this year and it was a blast! We were zombie chefs and had brains, guts, eyeballs and candy on the menu! We borrowed the Dodge Durango from my parents and had bowls full of guts (spaghetti), brains (wet mini-marshmellows) and eyes (pomegranate seeds) in the trunk. We made the kids pick a covered bowl and stick their hand in order to get candy. One of the bowls had candy and if they picked that bowl they got more candy. It was a hit! The kids loved it and it was really fun acting the part of a zombie chef. We won an award for one for the best trunks in the ward also! Carrie Jeff decorated they open trunk like a shark with his mouth open, it was really cute! Little Berkley was an adorable sheep.
On Halloween day I received fun txt messages from all my siblings! I loved it so much since Anna, Bryce and Chelsea are in Provo and I haven't seen them since Diana's wedding in September. Bryant went up to Provo for Halloween and it was fun seeing pictures of the halloween parties. Bryant and Bryce are so funny, they are two peas in a pod!
No comments:
Post a Comment