In order to be invited to joint the Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing I had to meet certain criteria. Only those who have completed half of the nursing curriculum, achieve academic excellence and rank in the upper 35th percentile in my graduating class were invited. I have worked so very hard in nursing school and so it was an honor to be invited! There was an induction ceremony where they talked about the Nevada chapter, what it means to be apart of the Sigma Theta Tau Honor Society of Nursing and presented us with the award or certificate. Dad was able to end clinic early that day and we were able to go to the Clark County Library at 5:30pm for the induction ceremony. We celebrated by going to Olive Garden for dinner right after!
Ken, Kevin, HL, Jackie and I were all inducted into Sigma Theta Tau
All of the NSC nursing students that were inducted, from accelerated, regular and part time tracks.
Professor K (or Chicken as the code name for her goes), she is my community teacher currently. Right before taking this picture she had some interesting things to say to my parents and husband. She is known for her strictness and other things. Before taking this pictures she said how I am timid and that with being pushed I am a hard worker but that I need to be pushed and that after this semester she won't be there to push me and that Lucas needs to step in and push me in order for me to do well (which isn't true, she didn't push me at all, except maybe into insanity and I don't need pushing). Then she said to not slouch and have bad posture. Which i was slouching so I wouldn't tour over her. I am just happy the semester is almost over!





No comments:
Post a Comment