Tuesday, December 29, 2015

April 21, 2015 ~ MJ One Show and Stratosphere

Lucas had the opportunity to go to Michael Jackson ONE, a Cirque Du Soleil show at the Mandalay Bay (which he has been dying to see since it came out since he is a HUGE Michael Jackson fan). It was his dream come true! He said it was by far his favorite show on the strip (which he has seen over 20 shows due to his job). After the show they went to the Stratosphere for dinner and for...surprise...free rides at the top of the stratosphere!! I was at home studying (as usual) and got the exciting call that him plus one (me) could ride the rides at the top of the stratosphere for FREE. I have grown up in Vegas but sadly I have never been to the top of the stratosphere so this was my dream come true!! It was such a windy night that they had closed down the ride where you hang over the edge and turn in circles and they also closed down the bungie-jumping. Lucas tried to convince me to ride the ride where your in the rollercoaster cart and you slide off the edge of the stratosphere but considering the other two rides were closed down due to wind I didn't think that sounded fun. We decided to ride the big shot as many times as we could! It was breath taking to be shot into the air and have an amazing and amazingly high view of the whole strip, so we did it again and again and again.
I was after the 3rd or 4th time that we decided the butterflies in our stomach were a little too strong to ride again. Overall it was a wonderful night for Lucas and a wonderful surprise for me to join him!






No comments:

Post a Comment