I forgot how fun Karaoke is. Shantris and Travis Jensen invited us and some other couples from the ward to Karaoke and at first I was hesitant to go because everyone that was going was older but it was a lot of fun!! Luke picked the song "Sugar Sugar" by the Archies to sing as a couple and it was a success! When it was my turn to pick a song to sing as a couple it was a different story. I have been obsessed with one of Taylor Swifts new songs so I thought it would be fun to sing it with Luke...boy was I wrong! Since it is a newer song the karaoke version of the song only has a bass and I didn't know the song well enough. We ended up rapping the song because I couldn't remember the notes to the song. All the husbands sang Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen and all the wives sang a song also (I can't remember which song for the life of me).




No comments:
Post a Comment