Saturday, March 19, 2016

September 26, 2015 ~ Bailey's Wedding


My coworker and friend Bailey is getting married!! It has been fun seeing her plan the wedding and getting so excited to marry her best friend. The wedding was at the Black Mountain Golf Club and it was good weather for a wedding. It was fun being with all of the coworkers outside of work and seeing Bailey walk down the isle and get married. Brooke came down from Idaho for the wedding and was actually one of Bailey's bridesmaids! When the toasts started the parents gave a toast, a sister gave a toast, and then it was silent (even though the mic was open to anyone). I felt that one of the coworkers should do a toast and I told Brooke she should (since she was a bridesmaid and all) but she didn't want to! It continued to be silent and started to get awkward so I grabbed the mic to represent OIH and the coworkers table. When the dancing started it was awkward at first because no one was dancing but we (meaning I) got all of the coworkers dancing and it turned out to be fun. It was a nice occasion and Bailey looked so happy!  Ps. I chopped my hair short and colored it. Its a change but I love it! 







No comments:

Post a Comment