I have died my hair a couple of times, one of them being a roommate doing it at BYUI and so I thought my mom and I could do it...worst idea EVER! My hair somehow managed to only soak up the hair dye in certain spots which equalled spotty hair. The pictures don't give it justice but I had to fix my hair fast! I was able to get into Christina Arrendale pretty quickly but the damage I did was too much. She dyed my hair dark to try and cover up all of the spots but we didn't go dark enough and so I had a line. I didn't want my hair to have a line and so she gave me an amazing deal and after going dark she added high-lights and did a technique called balayage. Balayage is where the tips of the hair is almost all lighter and the highlights fade up to the roots and the roots are darker, kind of an ombre type look but more gradual. She had to do it in stages though which meant my hair looked horrible then super dark then orange (due to the bleach from highlights) to perfect! After being in the sun I had to go back and get the color toned or darkened though because my hair turned more blonde then I wanted it to be.
June 28th is when mom and I dyed my hair
From far away you can't tell but when Lucas was looking at my hair close up he noticed how spotty it was.
To Super Dark (Picture from July 4th)
To Orange, which you can't tell that much in the picture (picture from July 7th)
To Perfect!








No comments:
Post a Comment