Friday, January 15, 2016

August 12, 2015 ~ Linq Eat Around

Lucas was invited to an "eat around" for work and I was able to be his "plus one". It was so much fun!! They gave us a card of the locations that were participating and at each location they had something for us! They gave us a sample of food at each of the restaurants we went to. We got a mini cupcake from sprinkles (my favorite), meatballs from Flour and Barley, chicken from Off the Strip, pasta from Tilted Kilt and multiple other types of food (I only remember the delicious ones)! At the end of the eat around we went to the Linq Fountain Stage for a raffle and I actually won!! I have never won anything but I won...won tickets to a show that we have already seen but I still won!! The tickets were to Matt Franco and we thought the twins might like the show so we gave the tickets to them. 






No comments:

Post a Comment