Thursday, January 14, 2016

June 10, 2015 ~ Helicopter Ride for 3 year anniversary!

Helicopter ride around the Las Vegas Strip at night for free...Thank you very much! Amidst the craziness of my last semester of nursing school we were able to have a little 3rd year anniversary celebration. Due to Lucas' lovely job we went on a helicopter ride around the las vegas strip and it was breath taking! I love riding in helicopters as it is and it was really neat seeing vegas in a different way then I have ever seen it before! It is crazy that we have been married for 3 years now and together/dating for almost 5 years now. I sometimes tell Lucas stories of my childhood or tell him about childhood friends and after I finish the story he is like "Rachel I have known you for 5 years and know that friend (or story)". I guess I sometimes forget how much he know about me (which is like everything now). We have drawn so close over the years and I LOVE it!! As I am nearing the end of my nursing school career I am so very grateful for him and his ability to relax and have fun! In the beginning of our marriage it would almost stress me out how he would come home from work with no cares in the world and watch TV or want to hangout. It would stress me out because after I would get home from work or school (or both) I would have an ongoing list of things I needed to get done and in my head I was like "I can't sit down I have too much to do". In the beginning of our marriage I would just make myself relax and hangout with him but now I appreciate his ability to help me relax and I always have so much fun with him no matter what! I think it is only because of Lucas that I didn't go insane while in nursing school considering I work and go to school. I also Love his desire to learn and constantly make himself a better person. 








No comments:

Post a Comment